Blazingminds is one of the best institutes in Gurgaon as we provide project based industrial training in Gurgaon which is
necessary in this competitive world. We provide training with live projects as per the current industry standards. We have
highly experienced corporate trainers who teach in a pattern which is industry-friendly so you are well prepared for future jobs. Our training programs will enable students to secure jobs in MNCs. Blazingminds is the right place to get a boost to your preparation for a great future.
Blazingminds is one of the most recommended MongoDB training institutes in Gurgaon. We provide complete MongoDB training in Gurgaon. Our MongoDB course offers hands on practical knowledge of tools used in MongoDB. Our MongoDB training course will include working on live projects and will ensure the job with help of the advanced level MongoDB training courses. In our Blazingminds institute, we have well-experienced faculties who provide the best MongoDB training in Gurgaon.
Coming Batch StartDecember 7, 2017
No. of Students10 availabilities
IncludesCertificate & Practice Material
About the course
Course will focus on fundamentals of A database is a collection of information that is organized so that it can be easily accessed, managed and updated. Data is organized into rows, columns and tables, and it is indexed to make it easier to find relevant information.
What you will learn
- Basic Concepts
- Database System Architecture
- Data Models
- Entity-Relationship Model
- Relational Data Model
More Course Information
In order to understand MongoDB you need to understand the basic Concepts – Data, Information, Records and files. Traditional file – based Systems-File Based Approach-Limitations of File Based Approach, Database Approach-Characteristics of Database Approach, Database Management System (DBMS , there is need to learn and know about compilers. The sessions are designed to be a stand-alone introduction to C, even if you've never programmed before,Then you can move to more it courses.
Introduction to MongoDB
•Understanding the basic concepts of a Database • Database categories: What is NoSQL? Why NoSQL? Benefit over RDBMS • Types of NoSQL Database, and NoSQL vs. SQL Comparison, ACID & Base Property • CAP Theorem, implementing NoSQL and what is MongoDB? • Overview of MongoDB, Design Goals for MongoDB Server and Database, MongoDB tools • Understanding the following: Collection, Documents and Key/ Values, etc., • Introduction to JSON and BSON documents • Environment setup (live Hands-on) and using various MongoDB tools available in the MongoDB Package • Case study discussion
Schema Design and Data Modelling
• Data Modelling Concepts • Why Data Modelling? Data Modelling Approach • Analogy between RDBMS & MongoDB Data Model, MongoDB Data Model (Embedding & Linking) • Challenges for Data Modelling in MongoDB • Data Model Examples and Patterns • Model Relationships between Documents • Model Tree Structures • Model Specific Application Contexts • Use Case discussion of Data modeling
• MongoDB Development Architecture • MongoDB Production Architecture • MongoDB CRUD Introduction, MongoDB CRUD Concepts • MongoDB CRUD Concerns (Read & Write Operations) – • Concern Levels, Journaling, etc., • Cursor Query Optimizations, Query Behavior in MongoDB • Distributed Read & Write Queries • MongoDB Datatypes • MongoDB CRUD Syntax & Queries (Live Hands on)
Indexing and Aggregation Framework
• Index Introduction, Index Concepts, Index Types, Index Properties • Index Creation and Indexing Reference • Introduction to Aggregation • Approach to Aggregation • Types of Aggregation (Pipeline, MapReduce & Single Purpose) • Performance Tuning.
• Security Introduction • Security Concepts • Integration of MongoDB with Jaspersoft • Integration of MongoDB with Pentaho • Integration of MongoDB with Hadoop/Hive • Integration of MongoDB with Java • Integration of MongoDB with GUI Tool Robomongo • Case Study MongoDB and Java
• MongoDB Package Components • Configuration File Options • MongoDB Limits and Thresholds • Connection String URI Format/ Integration of any compatible tool with MongoDB API and Drivers for MongoDB • MMS (MongoDB Monitoring Service) • HTTP and Rest Interface • Integration of MongoDB with Hadoop and Data Migration MongoDB with Hadoop (MongoDB to Hive) • Integration with R
4.6 / 5.0
90% recommend this course
Average Rating For
- Content 4.5
- Knowledge 4.5
- Assignment 4.2
- Classroom 3.8
- Instructor 4.4
2 Jun, 2018
I am a student of NCU,Gurgaon.I had a subject about databases in my syllabus. I completed it before the begining of my semester and am confidentfound that I will be able to answer all questions in class and do my practical work independently .I found it quite helpful
08 Jul, 2016
I just completed my second year of BTech from a prestigious university and fared pretty well in most of the subjects except Databases. I had no clue about how would I clear my Reappear.Thanks to stuti who recommended BMLC for the same.Sir has good practical knowledge. I must mention he is a very patient and brilliant teacher.